San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Kick off summer at the fifth annual Tasting Table #LobsterRumble!
The claws will come out on June 5 in NYC when 24 chefs battle for top honors and help raise money for our charity partner Share Our Strength, a national nonprofit fighting to end child hunger in America.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET ($165 + tax):
- Entry to Rumble main event: 7 - 10 p.m.
- 24 lobster roll stations, plus savory sides
- The Häagen-Dazs Dessert Deck featuring 7 of TT's favorite sweets
- Open bars pouring seasonal cocktails, beer, and Muscadet wine
- Potato chips from Cape Cod Chips
VIP PASS ($265 + tax) includes all general admission benefits plus:
- Early event access from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Entry to VIP Lounge featuring a raw bar from Island Creek Oyster Bar
- Exclusive VIP gift bag (valued at over $165)
All ticketed guests must be both Tasting Table subscribers and 21 years or older. Click here to sign up for Tasting Table.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Ticket purchase grants TDT Media, Inc. the right to reproduce your likeness and voice in print, digital or video format and to any use in any and all media throught the univere in perpetuity.
Tasting Table reserves the right to reschedule the event date and/or location. Ticket purchasers will be informed of any changes in writing. Tasting Table is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
When & Where
Tasting Table is a free daily email that delivers the best of food and drink culture to adventurous eaters everywhere. Each weekday, we send our members one delicious idea about dining, wine, cocktails, cooking or restaurant personalities. We feed you only firsthand recommendations that we have tested thoroughly ourselves--one bite at a time.
Hungry yet? Take your seat at Tasting Table by signing up (http://tastingtable.com) for free.