San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Saturday, May 17th, from 11:30AM until 3:00PM. Rain or Shine.
Now in its 20th year, the Taste of Tribeca festival will bring together Tribeca’s top chefs and restaurants, including Bouley, Bubby’s Tribeca, Duane Park Patisserie, Gigino Trattoria, The Odeon, Tribeca Grill, and Walker’s, who have all participated in the annual event since the beginning.
General Taste Ticket
Ticket price includes a Tasting Card, which entitles patrons to SIX tastes of any dish throughout the festival.
- Early Bird (3/1-4/30): $40 supplies are limited!
- Advance Tickets (5/1-5/16): $45
- Day of the event: $50
- Café Tables: $350- Café tables seat two and include personal food runners, reserved seating, designer t-shirts and a gift bag from the Taste of Tribeca sponsors.
- Family Tables: $680- Family tables seat four and include personal food runners, reserved seating, designer t-shirts and a gift bag from the Taste of Tribeca sponsors.
- Friends Tables: $950- Friends tables seat six and include personal food runners, reserved seating, designer t-shirts and a gift bag from the Taste of Tribeca sponsors.
****Important:To receive your Tasting Card please print Eventbrite ticket receipt and present, along with photo ID, at the Online Sales table (located at the corner of Duane St. and Hudson St.) the day of the event. Premium Table holders should proceed directly to the VIP Seating Tent at Greenwich St. and Reade St. Tickets are non-refundable.
For more information and to view photos of the event, please visit us at www.tasteoftribeca.org
When & Where
Taste of Tribeca
Taste of Tribeca was founded in 1994 by the parents of children in Tribeca's two public elementary schools, PS 150 and PS 234. They created this fundraiser as a way to showcase their very special neighborhood and pay for the much needed arts and enrichment programs at their children's schools.
Taste of Tribeca is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit.