San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Orchard Park Elementary 13th Annual Taste of Carmel
Thursday, March 3, 2013, from 6-9:30 pm
Doors will open at 6:00 for reserved table and platinum sponsor guests.
General Admission begins at 6:30.
Guests must be 21 years or older.
GENERAL ADMISSION tickets: $25.00 in advance, $30 at the door.
Guests purchasing a General Admission ticket will enjoy & beverage at tall cocktail tables located throughout the venue.
All table seating is for guests purchasing a RESERVED TABLE. Reserved tables are $400 for 10 guests and may be purchased by contacting Jennifer Penix at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-258-5665. There are 40 reserved tables which will go on sale January 15, 2016. Reserved table guests enjoy early entry and a seat for the evening.
Event activities include:
- 40+ area establishments provide samples of food and beverage
- Silent Auction featuring over 100 items
- $10 Gift Card Pull – Donate $10 for a gift card valued $10-$50
- $20 Wine Pull- Donate $20 and take home a bottle of wine
- Activities – Photo Booth and Caricature Drawings
- Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano
- Bier Brewery
- City Barbeque
- Cooper ’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
- Flaming Wood BBQ
- Flat 12 Bierwerks
- Georgia Reese's Southern Table & Bar
- Grille 39
- J Razzo’s Restaurant
- Langton's Irish Pub
- Matt the Miller’s Tavern
- Max & Erma’s
- Mackenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub
- Mitchell’s Fish Market
- Punch Burger
- Stacked Pickle
- Stone Creek Dining Company
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse
- Sun King Brewing Co.
- The Pint Room
- Zoup! The Fresh Soup Company
Distinctive Diamonds- Platinum Sponsor
Qtego Auction Technologies- Platinum Sponsor
Loring, Sternberg & Associates- Platinum Sponsor
Moulton Financial- Gold Sponsor
Flanner & Buchanan- Silver Sponsor
Campbell Kyle Proffitt LLC- Silver Sponsor
Ray's Trash Service- Silver Sponsor
When & Where
Orchard Park Elementary
Orchard Park Elementary is located in Carmel, Indiana and is a targeted Title 1 school. Current enrollment is 760 students, with nearly 40% of student receiving free or reduced lunches. Fundraising provides vital needs including athletic equipment, music and art supplies, classroom materials, school programming, and a giving tree program.