San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Taste and See. . . . .
Update: Online ticket sales have ended early as we are nearly sold out. To see if you can still obtain a ticket contact Sarah Rinsema-Sybenga at (231) 728-3117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for our 5th Annual Progressive Dinner & Tour! Come, get a taste of what it's like to live, learn, work, grow and play here. Experience the work God is doing in Downtown Muskegon neighborhoods.
Local restaurant cuisine will be featured along the tour, thanks to Ryke’s Bakery, Curry Kitchen, Fatty Lumpkins, Charlie’s Home Brew, Unruly Brewing, the CIM, Rebel Pies, Pigeon Hill, Boar's Belly, Lobbyside Cafe, The Coffee Factory, Hennessy’s, and more!
Date: Tues, September 27th 2016
Time: 5-8 PM; departure at 5:20 SHARP
* Park your car, register at the newly rehabbed 18th Amendment, and board the buses behind the beautiful Century Club: 356 W Western Ave, Muskegon, MI 49440.
. . . . . how you make a difference!
- Sacred Suds—community center where neighborhood families gather to wash clothes, shower, socialize over food, use computers, and get connected to housing resources.
- Lots of rehabbed homes, strategically located throughout the downtown neighborhoods.
- The expanded site of McLaughlin Grows Urban Farm in the front yard of Mercy Health Hackley Campus.
- Hear stories from many neighbors along the tour, about how they are impacting this geography for good!
Experience downtown and Community enCompass in a new way!
Guests will be asked to make a voluntary contribution.