Tampa/St. Petersburg Barry Alumni Chapter Info Session and Reception
Friday, November 30, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
It's an exciting time at Barry University and we want YOU to be a part of it!
Join the Barry Alumni Relations team at a reception to learn more about how you can get involved with the Tampa/St. Petersburg Barry Alumni Chapter on Friday, November 30.
Friday, November 30, 2012
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
The Bricks of Ybor
1327 East 7th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605
Phone: (813) 247-1785
- Meet, reconnect and network with YOUR Barry community in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area.
- Learn how you can get involved in the NEW Tampa/St. Pete Barry Alumni Chapter
- Discover the variety of leadership opportunities that are available as a chapter leader
- Give your feedback and participate in a lively discussion on what type of alumni activities you're interested in
- Get the latest Barry University news from YOUR Alumni Relations Staff, Elizabeth Reed, AVP for Alumni Relations and Annual Giving and James Touma, Director for Alumni Programs
There is no charge to attend. Appetizers and soft drinks will be served. Other menu items are available on a cash basis.
If you can't make it, but still want to get involved in the Tampa/St. Pete Barry Alumni Chapter, contact James Touma at email@example.com or (305) 899-3040.
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (305) 899-3175 to RSVP or for more information on getting involved in the Tampa/St. Pete Barry Alumni Chapter. If you email or call, please indicate which event you are RSVPing for.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Always Barry Proud,
Elizabeth Reed, Assistant Vice President for Alumni Relations
James A. Touma, Director for Alumni Programs
P.S. We are missing email addresses for many Barry graduates! Help us spread the word by forwarding this message to any Barry alumni who did not receive it. Preferred contact information can be updated here: http://www.barry.edu/alumni/forms/contact.asp
The purpose of this message is to keep you informed about events and news of interest to Barry Alumni. If you do not wish to receive similar messages in the future, please contact email@example.com.