Tampa Brand-Aid Marketing Seminar
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FREE Brand-Aid Marketing Seminar
Marketing is a Memory Game.
Mindshare = Market Share.
Businesses that use the Brand-Aid marketing strategies have experienced record sales!
All business owners, marketing directors, agency buyers, and anyone charged with makerting a business are invited to attend this FREE event.
What will you learn at this 75 minute session?
- How to apply the same 3 basic marketing principals to help your business that almost every highly sucessful national brand uses to initiate customer top of mind awareness (TOMA)!
- How to use "Jingles or Earworms" so your ads are memorable and promote your business name and slogan!
- How to become #1 in your business categorgay & dramatically grow your market share!
Speaker: Bill Turpen -- Marketing & Branding Guru
As owner of Advanced Concepts, Inc., Bill has developed musical images/jingles for over 8,000 businesses across the nation including companies like Folgers, G.E., Famous Dave's, Curves, Cold Stone Creamery, and more!
Reserve your spot to attend one of these FREE SESSIONS!
- Marriot Westshore - 1001 North Westshore Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607
Tampa Dates & Times (choose a session)
- TUESDAY, JANUARY 29: 8:30 A.M., 10:45 A.M., 1:30 P.M., 3:30 P.M.
- WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30: 8:30 A.M.
1001 N Westshore Boulevard
A leading U.S. radio broadcaster reaching audiences interested in Christian and family content and conservative values on air, online and in print. Salem Communications Tampa-Sarasota owns radio stations in the area including Talk Radio 860 AM WGUL Tampa, News Talk 930 WLSS Sarasota , Tampa Bay’s Christian Talk WTBN 570 & 910 AM and Radio Luz 760 AM WLCC Tampa. Salem Communications Corporation is the largest commercial U.S. radio broadcasting company as measured by the number of stations and audience coverage.