San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On behalf of Texas A&M International University (TAMIU), the Office of Career Services invites you to participate in the 2013 Seasonal Job Fair on September 12, 2013. To help in your search for qualified and prepared candidates to fill your seasonal and part-time positions, let TAMIU's Office of Career Services assist in providing talented undergraduate and graduate students and alumni interested in working for you! To add, this year's the Seasonal Job Fair is extending its range by inviting TAMIU's A.R. Sanchez College of Business to promote internship possibilities. So, if you have seasonal and part-time positions and internship positions available in your organization, join TAMIU's 2013 Seasonal Job Fair and see what TAMIU CAN DO FOR YOU!
Regular registration for this fair is $75.00 and includes:
- One (1) skirted 6 ft. table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) sign with printed organization name (no logos)
- Two (2) boxed lunches for the working lunch served from 11:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.
- Wireless access for the length of the fair
Regular Registration fees apply by the deadline of August 29, 2013. Late Registration is $100.00. Only regular registration fees (including box lunches) are fully reimbursable if done by the deadline date.
Special Note Regarding Reimbursement
One week prior to the fair, from (September 5, 2013 - September 12, 2013), any withdraws of regular registrations submitted will be reimbursed to only half of the original registration fee ($ 37.50). For late registrations, any withdraw from (September 5, 2013 - September 12, 2013) will result in no reimbursement. Withdraws or "No Show" Cancellations on the day of the fair will not be reimbursed..
- To register with a Check/Purchase Order (PDF)
(Please follow directions listed on form, and be sure to fax form to Career Services, unless registering through online store.)
- To register with a Credit Card (Link to Online Store)
Registration for this event is not mandatory, and the event is free of charge to students, alumni and the general community. To show interest and receive announcements about this upcoming event, please RSVP on our TAMIU Calendar or in DustyWorks! (Login > Career Events > Search > 2013 Seasonal Job Fair > "Register For Event").
When & Where
TAMIU's Office of Career Services
The Office of Career Services at Texas A&M International University (TAMIU), which serves under the Office of Institutional Advancement, assists potential, current and former students to identify, explore, select and enter career programs and employment opportunities. To that end, we provide services for:
- Prospective and Current Students - information on grant opportunities, jobs, internship, career counseling and an e-mentor program, and upcoming events
- Parents - information on career planning, making career choices, and other resources.
- TAMIU Staff, Faculty and Recruiters - post jobs opportunities for our student and graduates, read our graduate employment report, and access our E-Mentor program.
- TAMIU Alumni - access our E-Alumni database and sign up to be an E-Mentor
Visit our web page at: www.tamiu.edu/career