TAME YOUR SWEET TOOTH!
Get 7 steps for taming your sweet tooth so you can shed pounds, beat mood swings and banish low energy without giving up chocolate.
This talk is for you if you…
- Look for stress relief in a cookie jar
- Turn to sweets for an afternoon boost
- Relax at night with a pint of ice cream
- Feel rundown, out of sorts, cranky, gassy or sluggish
- Binge on sugar when you’re mad, sad or glad
- Fear you have a sugar-coated family
- Worry about excess weight, diabetes, high cholesterol, cancer and more
- Crave sweet treats and can't stop until you have 'em!
This informative, interactive hour will:
- Show you how to spot hidden sugars
- Help you identify your craving triggers
- Provide easy tools for zapping cravings
- Teach you how to indulge wisely
It’s not about deprivation, it’s about freedom--the freedom to enjoy foods you love and have sweetness in your life without the side effects or the guilt.
“I've considerably reduced sugar, and no longer crave it. I've lost 25 pounds since Renee's sugar talk last fall and am in better shape than in years.” –Diana Wynne
“Renee had so many insights about how sugar sneaks into your diet and keeps you craving that without much effort at all I was able to cut my intake waaayyyy down, which seems to have diminished my cravings completely! I have friends telling me that I look more vibrant and my skin looks better and honestly, I have to attribute it to this one hour talk and the changes it inspired in me.” –Sarah Reed
“She opened my eyes to an incredible reality: MY FAMILY CONSUMES WAY TOO MUCH SUGAR! I highly recommend her workshop.” –Lisa Hansen
Eating Psychology Coach + Ex-Sugar Junkie
When & Where
Renee Pletka, CHHC
As a Certified Eating Psychology and Holistic Health Coach, Renee helps women and men cultivate a nourishing, loving, peaceful and relaxed relationship with food, eating and their body. Her holistic, mind-body nutrition approach integrates both the nutritional and personal realms, including not only what you eat, but also who you are as an eater.
By making changes that are easy, enjoyable and everlasting, clients transform body image, release eating angst, shed excess pounds, diminish cravings, elevate nutrition, amplify energy, boost mood, improve digestion, shrink stress, and more—all without rigid rules, diets or deprivation.
For the full scoop, visit www.reneepletka.com.