TaKeTiNa Rhythm Journey -Samarya Center - Seattle Nov 24 & 25, 2012
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
I am a shy, introverted person by nature and have difficulty interacting in groups. I also have performance anxiety at times.
I feel that my experiences with Taketina have helped me "come out", in a sense. I have become more comfortable in groups and less judgmental about my "performance". Anyway, just wanted to share this and say thanks" Joely R
"I would really like to share with you are the positive changes I see in my life as a result of practicing Taketina with Michael:
1. I've learned to lighten up a bit and experience childlike fun again!
2. I am now able to laugh at my "mistakes" in Taketina and in life
3. There is nothing I have experienced to date that gets me into the Present Moment, and keeps me there, like Taketina
4. I have never felt my energetic body so intensely as when we are lying down after Taketina
5. I am able to feel, and allow, rhythm to flow through me (that is, when I can get out of the way and allow it to BE!)" Liz W
The Samarya Center
1806 E Yesler Way
DRUMHEART - Michael Kenny MMT, MT-BC
Michael Kenny MMT, MT-BC is a Dallas based music therapist, drum circle facilitator, performer and educator. Michael is a certified HealthRhythms facilitator and TaKeTiNa teacher. Michael teaches rhythm classes as well as private lessons and music therapy. Michael works with groups of all ages and disabilities, and teaches in settings from pre-school through universities.