San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
When & Where
Silicon Valley YPN
What is YPN?
YPN is the Young Professionals Network of Realtors.
What is the age limit to participate?
YPN is a state of mind, we encourage Realtors of all ages to participate to share ideas and learn more about technology and cutting edge innovations. The young professionals have a lot to gain from our seasoned agents in the field. Furthermore, the seasoned agents can gain valuable insight from the younger generation of high-tech agents as well – this combination is a win-win for everyone.
The mission of the Young Professionals Network is to facilitate outreach and networking opportunities for local Young Professionals Networks, develop events for leading edge and innovative knowledge exchange, increase involvement in Association leadership, provide a platform for input on the future direction of the organization and support key policy and advocacy issues for our industry.
Through our influence as successful young professionals we will:
- Cultivate future leaders of our Local, State and National REALTOR® associations and within the broader communities.
- Provide forward-thinking educational opportunities.
- Work in collaboration with other REALTOR® networks.
- Generate unparalleled networking opportunities amongst peers and real estate industry leaders.
Our Long-term Goals
- To be a network that delivers value, continuing education and the highest level of professionalism.
- To be able to identify, build and be a source of support for future leaders within the REALTOR® industry and the broader community.
- To play an active role in the REALTOR® policy decision and advocacy issues.
Please visit: www.Facebook.com/SVYPN and press the “Like” button to receive information about future events.