Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Take Control of Your Semester Using Evernote
Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the research papers, weekly readings, tests and other responsibilities of a higly motivated college student? Find out how Evernote can help you organize your classes, keep track of all your day-to-day happenings and increase your productivity for an even more successful semester.
Watch the short video below for an overview of Evernote:
In this workshop you will:
- Set up a free Evernote account (free Premium account for faculty, staff and students in USF College of Education).
- Practice using the basic features of this powerful application
- Find out how to organize your classes
- Learn three effective ways to take notes during lectures using Evernote
- Examine quick and easy methods of collecting and storing information for research papers, projects, and assignments
- Use different search methods to find what you need quickly
- Overall, you will discover how to use Evernote to get things done!