Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
- Take a trip back in time and experience the explosive first six months of the San Francisco Diggers movement in an exciting new one-man musical show called Diggerly-Do’s at the NoHo Senior Arts Colony in North Hollywood on Thursday June 6, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.
- Guests will experience a journey like no other through the eyes of performer Kent Minault, whose search for an acting career in the late 60's brought him into the San Francisco Mime Troupe.
- With music by Peter Coyote and photographs by Digger Chuck, this free show from EngAGE and JACK productions will transport attendees back to 1965 to tell the tale of this radical community-action group of activists and improvisational actors based in the Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco.
- Minault’s coming-of-age tale will chronicle the first Digger free food in the park, street events in the Haight-Ashbury, tense encounters with the police, a first-hand account of the famous Invisible Circus at Glide Memorial Church, and the opening of the Digger Free Store.
- Tickets for this one night event are free. For more information call (213) 986-Jack.