San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This two-day course is designed for the healthcare professional who works with data (regardless of technical or analytical background), with a beginner to intermediate Tableau skill level. In this highly interactive course students will learn how to connect to data, navigate the Tableau workspace, build basic data reports, create basic calculated fields, combine visualizations into interactive dashboards and much more.
The course will be delivered through lecture with demonstration, followed by extensive hands-on practice of each course component with specific healthcare case studies in Tableau-ready workbooks. Healthcare data will be utilized for all course components. Each student will utilize an onsite training computer with Tableau software and specific healthcare datasets installed.
Course Instructor: Dan Benevento is Tableau-certified and a data visualization expert
Schedule: The two-day course meets from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Registration begins at 8:30 am.
Class Size: We limit the class size to a maximum of 12 students.
Sustenance: Morning and afternoon snacks and lunch will be provided.
Take Aways: Participants will receive:
- Tableau for Healthcare book to follow along with during the course
- A flash drive containing training data to practice the exercises after the course is completed
Save This Event
When & Where
We help organizations align systems, design reports, and develop staff to communicate healthcare data clearly. As a result, our clients know where and how to take action that improves clinical and financial performance. Our public workshops include:
- Data Visualization Workshops for Healthcare Professionals
- The Fundamentals of Data Analysis and statistics for Healthcare Professionals
- Tableau for Healthcare Professional Beginner/Intermediate
- Tableau for Healthcre Professionals Intermediate/Advanced