The TA Hydronic College is pleased to present our seminar "Investment and Energy Saving Opportunities in Variable Flow Systems" to consulting and facility engineers in North America through the TA Hydronic College.
Improve your knowledge of hydronic solutions! Seminar instructor Bjarne Andreason draws on over 25 years of hydronic experience with a detailed overview of the theory and practical application of hydronic systems design and balancing. The seminar covers:
Main Areas of Energy Use
- Production Units: Energy Efficiency, ΔT issue
- Variable flow through terminal units, controllability
- Variable Speed Pumps: control modes and Dp sensor location
- Optimum energy saving with good controllability and minimum pumping cost
Types of production-distribution architectures
- The classical primary-secondary system
- Primary-secondary system with bypass Dp valve
- Variable Primary
- Investment and Energy Saving Opportunities
Each attendee will receive a certificate of attendance, and a copy of the reference book "Total Hydronic Balancing" by Robert Petitjean (a $100 value). This seminar may qualify for up to 3.5 PDH hours. Complimentary drinks and dinner will be provided after conclusion of the seminar and Q & A session. There will also be a drawing for two free professional sports game tickets- we'll announce the exact game and date shortly.
Sign-in starts at 1:00 PM, and the seminar begins at 2:00 PM.
The seminar is FREE, but seating is limited. Register now!
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.