System Center Service Manager 2012: Service Catalog and Self-Service
Thursday, April 18, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This session provides a quick tour of the service catalog and self-service features of Service Manager, including, for service catalog: service offerings, service request templates, catalog items and groups, and user roles, and the role of the service catalog in end user self-service in Service Manager.
Acceleres, established in 2009 with offices in Seattle and Philadelphia is a Certified Microsoft Silver Partner for the Modern Datacenter specializing in Microsoft System Center Service Manager and Orchestrator and Windows client / server and Office365 consulting and training. Our services help clients get farther, faster with their IT service management objectives, emphasizing visibility, accountability and efficiency.
What we do
Acceleres products and services include:
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager Consulting
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Orchestrator Consulting
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager and Orchestrator Training
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager and Orchestrator Courseware
- Windows Client / Server / Office365
Why choose us
- Acceleres has substantial real world experience in IT management processes, so we understand our clients real needs, objectives and priorities
- Our strong technical expertise with both Service Manager and Orchestrator enables us to deliver a technical solution that meets those needs
- We employ a pragmatic, sensible and proven approach to delivering these solutions which results in efficiency and economy
Looking for our webinar videos? Check out our channel on YouTube.