System Center Orchestrator 2012 Learning Resources
Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM (EST)
Looking to learn System Center Orchestrator 2012 efficiently? This session gives a quick, up-to-date tour of available learning resources, from our own CBTs and Virtual Instructor-Led training to Microsoft Virtual Academy training, videos on myITforum, the Orchestrator Unleashed! book, as well as content that can be found on forms, runbook repositories, and community groups.
We look forward to your participant in this webcast. Please note: this is a computer-audio only event—there is no call-in teleconference number—so make sure you have the full Lync client installed and a headset available—click First online meeting? And follow the instructure to ensure you are set up in advance of the webcast. The recorded session will be posted to
Acceleres, established in 2009 with offices in Seattle and Philadelphia is a Certified Microsoft Silver Partner for the Modern Datacenter specializing in Microsoft System Center Service Manager and Orchestrator and Windows client / server and Office365 consulting and training. Our services help clients get farther, faster with their IT service management objectives, emphasizing visibility, accountability and efficiency.
What we do
Acceleres products and services include:
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager Consulting
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Orchestrator Consulting
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager and Orchestrator Training
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager and Orchestrator Courseware
- Windows Client / Server / Office365
Why choose us
- Acceleres has substantial real world experience in IT management processes, so we understand our clients real needs, objectives and priorities
- Our strong technical expertise with both Service Manager and Orchestrator enables us to deliver a technical solution that meets those needs
- We employ a pragmatic, sensible and proven approach to delivering these solutions which results in efficiency and economy
Looking for our webinar videos? Check out our channel on YouTube.