Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Syndication: Are aggregators helping or hurting the local real estate markets?
Presented by Metrolist CEO & President Kirby Slunaker.
Listing syndication is one of today's most controversial subjects. For many it's the easiest way to expand your reach, expose your listings to a wider audience and gain attention and interest. For others, it takes your listings and uses them to benefit competitors here in your market and beyond. It's a fact of life in today's connected customer culture, so it's important to know:
- What are the fundamentals of syndication?
- How is syndication changing the landscape of what has traditionally been a local market?
- Where do the aggregators send your information?
- What role, responsibility or influence do you have as the listing agent?
- What are the upsides and downsides to syndication?
- How do consumers view the syndicators?
- How accurate and timely is the data?
- What's next for syndication?