Register here to receive details about all of the companies by email.
Come see 10 of Austin's startups pitch at the Capital Factory Demo Day. Austin's startup scene is booming, and we meet every one of them. The best of the best have competed in a series of pitch elimination rounds to narrow it down to the 10 you'll see at SXSW.
- Aceable - Gamified Driver's Ed on Your Phone
- Cratejoy - Shopify for Subcription Commerce
- Famigo - Kids Content and Safety Mode for Your Phone
- Local Plant Source - Marketplace for Commercial Landscaping
- Loop & Tie - Personalized Business Gifts
- Mahana - Helping Restaurants Recognize Their Best Customers
- NuHabitat - An Accurate Residential MLS that Agents aren't Afraid to Send Their Clients To
- Railyard - LendingTree for Office Telecom Services
- Spokefly - AirBnB Your Bicycle
- Weeva - Preserving Your Most Precious Family Stories
In Move Your Startup to Austin, an epic pitch competition, 5 startups will compete for a $100,000 cash investment prize, more than $100,000 in other prizes like office space, hosting services, moving expenses, free groceries and more!
Who will win the grand prize?
- Feathr - People-focused Conference App
- Kwiksher - Create mobile apps from Photoshop
- LynxFit - Quantified Fitness for Google Glass
- Semiometix Briqs - WYSIWYG editor for responsive, bootstrap compatible websites
- TrendPo - Social Media Advertising for SMB
This is the biggest prize at SXSW in the biggest room of the Startup Village. Don't miss it!
Afterwards, we'll have an OPEN BAR and time for the everyone to meet the startups that presented.
You must have a SXSW Interactive badge to attend.
2:00pm - 3:00pm: The 10 Best Startups in Austin
3:30pm - 4:30pm: Win $200,000+ to Move Your Startup to Austin!
4:30pm - 6:00pm: Open Bar with Austin's Best Startups
When & Where
Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Austin, Texas. Last year more than 30,000 entrepreneurs, programmers and designers gathered day and night for meetups, classes and coworking. We meet the best entrepreneurs in Austin and introduce them to potential investors, employees and customers. We have a series of matching funds so that a startup can convince 2 of our mentors to invest personally it can unlock hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional automatic funding.