Even though we are sold out of tickets, you may register via the waitlist. You would be contacted if tickets become available.
The Marriage Resource Center of Miami Valley in celebration of Marriage Week USA 2013, invites you and your sweetheart to our 5th Annual "Sweetheart Dinner & Dance" at the Courtyard by Marriott in Springfield, OH.
Unique opportunity at 5pm to renew your vows. Recommit to your spouse in a wedding-like ceremony. Celebrate afterwards with dinner and dance.
Cost is only $25 per person or $50 per couple. Dance music provided by Par Tolliver's band, "Down Deep" with Annette Dennis & Dean Simms.
When all seats are filled, a waiting list is started automatically. Cancelled registrations make available seats to those on the waiting list. (Capacity: 260 seats)
Get in the mood by watching nostalgic, romantic music
- Grilled Marinated Chicken Breast Accompanied by Capers, Lemon Juice and Wine with Wild Rice Pilaf, Chefs Fresh Vegetable
- Whole Wheat Linguine with Red Peppers and Tofu (vegetarian entree)
Both entrees include: House Salad, Freshly Baked Rolls, Carrot Cake or Red Velvet Cake
Special packages for
Sweetheart Dinner & Dance:
- Overnight package from Courtyard by Marriott: Room and breakfast for two in Mela for $89 plus tax. You can make your reservations by calling 937.322.3600 or visiting www.marriott.com.
- Schneider's Florist MRC Sweetheart Dinner & Dance SPECIAL!!! Classic Red Rose Corsage, perfect for date night or any occasion, two roses - only $9.95 for pin-on, $12.95 for wrist; three roses - $14.95 for pin-on, $17.95 for wrist. Call Schneider’s at 937.323.4634 to reserve your corsage.
- Impact Video Productions Photo Special: Photographer, Kristen Frank, will be available to take pictures if desired. Cost is $12 for a high resolution professional electronic photo with copyright release. This will allow YOU to print unlimited quantities and sizes at any photo processing location of your choice. No need to preregister but payment and email address required at time of sitting.