San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How To Rethink Product Marketing
Who is this for?
The workshop is ideal for Directors, Product Marketers of every level, as well as any product or marketing leader wishing to improve the Product Marketing function in their organization. It's a focused day of learning that shows how product marketing can be done well regardless of organizational structure.
Instructor: Martina Lauchengco
What will I learn?
This is a dynamic, interactive workshop. Participating companies can work on their company's messaging or marketing strategy as a case study. Best practices, in-depth examples, and exercises are used throughout the course. Learnings include:
- Best Product Marketing practices at fast-moving companies
- CORE Customer Framework--a customer-centric tool to improve everything you do
- Smarter Marketing Strategy--how to map marketing activities to support business goals
- Simplifying Messaging--how to make messaging more authentic
- Agile Marketing--what more adaptive marketing looks like, the role of test & trial, leading indicators to track
- One-Sheet Marketing Plan Framework--how to bring it all together in an effective marketing plan
What makes this workshop different?
We discuss what's actually happening at real companies today. The course also introduces three concrete tools: CORE, One-Sheet Messaging and One-Sheet Marketing frameworks to help you use the ideas at your own company.
It is taught by Martina Lauchengco, who lead both product and marketing organizations at Netscape and Microsoft when they pioneered and dominated the office productivity, browser and portal categories. She now advises early-and mid-stage start-ups as an operating partner with Costanoa Venture Capital and is a Lecturer at UC Berkeley's School of Engineering where she designed the marketing curriculum for their Engineering Leadership Masters program.
Save This Event
When & Where
Silicon Valley Product Group
The Silicon Valley Product Group (SVPG) was created to share our senior level experience and knowledge of best practices with our clients. Our partners are all industry veterans, who have each held executive level positions at major Silicon Valley firms where they have been instrumental in the development of leading products. We are not career consultants; we started SVPG to share what we’ve learned.