San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join your peers for networking, a stimulating discussion on extended producer responsibility, an overview of the latest goings-on in Sacramento, and a presentation on water budgets at the March SVLG Environment Committee meeting!
March 13 SVLG Environment Committee Meeting Highlights
- Latest from Sacramento: Our lobbyist will join us to give us an overview of the latest on politics and policy in Sacramento. With all of the recent legislative changes and the spate of bills, you won’t want to miss this!
- CA Legislature & Extended Producer Responsibility: Bills are now making their way through the CA legislature on product take-backs. We will have an in-depth conversation on the current state of play on EPR.
- Water Budgets Presentation: Water is essential for our future, and it is an increasingly scarce resource. While historically water has been “cheap” and reliable, by the middle of the century the state could experience routine water shortages. What does this mean for CA? We will be joined by Bryan Hannegan, VP for Environment and Renewables for the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) for a presentation.
- 1:30pm – Coffee and conversation
- 2:00 – Introductions
- 2:05 – Update from Sacramento
- 2:20 – Legislative update
- Status of Extended Producer Responsibility bills in legislature
- 2:45 – Presentation
- Water Budgets: Future water availability & implications for Silicon Valley, Bryan J. Hannegan, VP, Environment and Renewable Energy, Electric Power Research Institute
- 3:20 – Open forum
- 3:30 – Adjourn
We hope to see you there!
If you can't make it in person, please feel free to call in at:1-424-203-8075; Participant code: 1052733
Vice President, Environmental Programs & Policy
Silicon Valley Leadership Group