San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Sustainable. Stylish. Social - Social Media Week NYC 2/19
The Social Media Blueprint for the Eco-Fashion Entrepreneur
Presented by OBV Media and Green Spaces
The growing demand for sustainable fashion and beauty is quickly changing the way people view eco-friendly products. Though 70 percent of Americans seek sustainably made products, successful eco-companies are struggling to find the right audience and deliver the proper message in order to create an impact that sticks.
This discussion and networking event during the height of NYC Social Media Week will provide insight as to how green fashion and beauty entrepreneurs and startups can market their businesses using social media strategies to establish an authentic online voice that connect with eco-conscious consumers.
- Learn how to develop strategic partnerships with eco-influencers for lasting brand growth.
- Start creating content that sticks and motivates consumers to not only support your business, but the eco-movement as a whole.
- Gain insight on how to serve as an informative resource in the sustainable style industry and not just a product pusher.
- Create a following that allows you to listen in on the conversation, gather feedback and understand the needs of your community.
Director, Brand Communications and Values for The Body Shop
Green & Healthy Living Expert and Green Chef, Yoli's Green Living
- Founder of Teens Turning Green
Sherrell Dorsey - Eco-Glamour Expert & Social Media Strategist (OBV Media)
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS: