San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Program participants learn to apply the best practices in building science, resource efficiency and gain a holistic approach for designing, construction and operating commercial and residential buildings.
- Fundamentals of Sustainable Building, Design, Policies, Rating Systems and Integrative Process
- Importance of Place, Transportation, Land Use Planning and Site Analysis
- Energy Efficient Design, Building Envelope, Lighting Options and Renewable Technologies
- Green Materials Selection, Life Cycle Analysis, Materials Red List and Structural Building Materials
- Indoor Environmental Quality, Designing for Health & Wellbeing, Acoustics and Innovative Ventilation Strategies
- Water Preservation and Conservation, Indoor and Outdoor Strategies, and Living Systems
- Sustainable Job Site Operations, Deconstruction, Reuse and Source Separation of Debris
- Sustainable Building Operations, Maintenance and Commissioning
When & Where
Sustainable Building Advisor Program
The Sustainable Building Advisor Program is a comprehensive certification course designed to provide participants with the knowledge, tools and strategies to implement green building projects.