Join us for a networking breakfast and exciting panel discussion with members of the New York Presbyterian Hospital Sustainability Council and Green Team. Learn how the hospital addresses the environmental impacts of energy, water, waste, transportation, purchasing and wellness across its five campuses, creating a culture of sustainability. You will learn about best practices that can be applied to any type of business organization.
- Adam Bartlett, MS, LEED Green Associate Project Manager and Green Captain at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Westchester Division
- Kathia Benitez, EMIT, CEP, LEED GA Energy Program Manager, Corporate Engineering at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Jessica M. Prata, MPA, Director/Sustainability Officer, Division of Support Services, at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Jonathan Kayser B.S., CTRS Green Champion for 4 North Unit and the Psychosocial Rehabilitation Department at NYP/Westchester Division
8:00 - Continental breakfast
8:30 - Program
- Welcoming remarks by Dr. Marsha Gordon, President and CEO, The Business Council of Westchester and Laurence Gottlieb, Director of Economic Development, Office of the County Executive - Westchester County
- Panel discussion led by WGBC staff: Neil Cutler, Scott Fernqvist & Dani Glaser
HOST - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, based in New York City, is the nation's largest not-for-profit, non-sectarian hospital, with 2,409 beds. The Hospital has nearly 2 million inpatient and outpatient visits in a year, including 12,797 deliveries and 195,294 visits to its emergency departments. NewYork-Presbyterian's 6,144 affiliated physicians and 19,376 staff provide state-of-the-art inpatient, ambulatory and preventive care in all areas of medicine at five major centers:
- The Allen Hospital
- Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Westchester Division
New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Westchester division was the winner of the WGBC Outstanding Achievement in Water Resources Category award, presented by Westchester County Executive, Robert Astorino at the May 31, 2012 Recognition Event.
Please consider carpooling to the event. Click HERE for more information or contact Carol Ryan: firstname.lastname@example.org; 845-364-2142
The Westchester Green Business Challenge, sponsored by ConEdison, is a joint initiative of Westchester County and The Business Council of Westchester. All Westchester businesses are invited to participate. Learn more
Con Edison is a subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc. (NYSE:ED), the utility that provides electric, gas and steam service to more than 3 million customers in New York City and Westchester County. Learn more about ConEd commercial and industrial energy-efficiency programs.