The 2013 Susan G. Komen Orange County Race for the Cure is a 5K Run/Walk charity event to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer.
Susan G. Komen Orange County Race for the Cure
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Newport Beach, Fashion Island
For more information visit: www.komenoc.org/Race
We’re ready to do everything possible to help you be a successful Team Captain! Attend a Team Captain Kickoff to learn more about the Race for the Cure, becoming a Team Captain and how you can INSPIRE others to join the fight against breast cancer.
- Learn about the impact of Susan G. Komen Orange County in the Orange County community and globally for breast cancer research and awareness
- Find out what's new about the 2013 OC Race for the Cure
- Pick up Race Materials like posters and brochures to promote your Team
- Mingle with other Team Captains and hear what fundraising techniques work best from the veteran Team Captains and participants
- Be INSPIRED to share your story!
Team recruitment and fundraising is easy when you have the facts and are knowledgeable in talking about Komen Orange County and why you Race for the Cure.
Other Team Captain Event Dates:
Thursday, June 27, 2013 @12Noon and 6pm, Komen Orange County
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 @12Noon and 6pm, Komen Orange County
Saturday, August 24, 2013 @ 10am, Komen Orange County*
*Location subject to change
For more information contact our Race Teams Coach, Taylor Somera at email@example.com or 714-957-9157x26
REGISTER TODAY FOR THE 2013 RACE FOR THE CURE
2. Click REGISTER
3. Choose START A TEAM
4. Complete Team and Personal Information and enter credit card information
5. You are Registered!
Susan G. Komen Orange County
The Susan G. Komen for the Cure© Promise: To save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.Through events like the Komen Orange County Race for the Cure©, the Orange County Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure© has invested $35 million in breast health programs to help reach uninsured and underserved women in the community. Our local commitment is 75% of the funds raised stay in Orange County for local breast health outreach, education and special initiatives, and two community-based grants programs to engage other local organizations. The remaining 25% goes to the Komen Global Research Fund.