San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Survey of Italian Wine
Thursday, April 17, 2014
7:00 – 8:00 PM
$40 per person
Italy is one of the most diverse and wonderfully complex winemaking countries in the world. Learn how classic Italian wines are being ever improved by the application of new world techniques – giving you more bang for your buck! This class will provide an overview of the wines from the most significant regions and an insider’s perspective on what to buy, from where, and what foods work best with them.
Taking you on this tantalizingly delicious journey through Italy is Jay Brown. Jay trained as a chef and apprenticed under wine legend Mike Tilch for five years. He has another ten years of professional wine buying experience, has earned wine certifications from two national organizations, and is currently pursuing a Master of Wine certification.
- Six wines will be tasted.
- Artisanal cheeses will be served.
- Discounts available for wines tasted in the class that you’d like to take home!
- This is a seated wine tasting class. Space is limited. Don’t wait to sign up!
DCanter’s Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations by attendees are allowed up to 48 hours prior to the class/event start time to receive full refund.
- Cancellations made by attendees within 48 hours of the class/event will be charged in full.
- If the Federal Government or the DC Public School system announces an unplanned closure, DCanter will reschedule the class.
- Attendees will receive an email notifying them of the cancellation, date and time of rescheduled class, and any other necessary information.
When & Where
DCanter - A Wine Boutique
DCanter is a Washington, DC boutique specializing in small production wines, craft beer, and community wine & beer education. Come visit and find something delicious!
545 8th Street SE, Washington DC 20003