San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
When diets and excercise fail, bariatric surgery can do more than improve your life - it can save it. Join us for a Free Surgical Weight Loss lecture.
- Learn about the disease of obesity and its health consequences.
- Review the various surgical treatment options available.
- Meet board certified surgeons.
- Consider why you should use a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence facility for your weight loss surgery.
- Hear the stories of patients whose lives were helped through weight loss surgery.
For additional information and questions about Bariatric Surgical Weight Loss lecture, please call 310-373-6864.
Association of South Bay Surgeons
23451 Madison Street #340
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
The Association of South Bay Surgeons specialties include vascular, endovascular, laparoscopic, oncological, colorectal, breast, and radioguided surgeries.