SIMA & ISA Members- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for industry discount
Get all event details at www.SurfParkSummit.com
On September 13th, Surf Park Summit 2013 will bring together the industries top academics, researchers, investors, developers, suppliers, surfers and industry representatives to do one thing and one thing only…Accelerate The Future of Sustainable Surf.
As we see it, the mission is clear: build authentic, sustainable and profitable surfing experiences to grow the surf industry and provide the mental, physical and emotional stoke of surfing beyond the ocean. To do this, we are gathering the industries top minds for to discuss the opportunities and challenges related to sustainable development of man-made surf parks.
The conference will cover:
- The State of Wave Technology and Man-Made Wave Enhancement
- Surf Park Business Models (e.g. training, learning, private club, theme park)
- Investment, Development, Management of Surf Parks
- The Economics of Surfbreaks, Surf Tourism and Surf Parks
- Development of Surf Culture in Non-Coastal Regions
- Surf Parks and the Impact on the Surf Industry
- Surf Park Regulation, Ethics, and Governance
- Consumer Trends Driving Sustainability in Surfing and Surf Tourism
- Advances in Sustainable Technologies
- Sustainable Surf Tourism Hospitality and Operations
Please direct all sponsorship requests to email@example.com
All ticket sales are final. If you cannot make the event, you may use your ticket price toward future events.
Have questions about Surf Park Summit- The Future of Surfing?
Contact SurfParkCentral & World Waterparks Association