San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SuperMax's Loom-A-Thon 2: A Day of Awesome to Fight Childhood Cancers, Hosted by Melissa Joan Hart
- Meet Rainbow Loom inventor, Choon Ng!
- Meet Melissa Joan Hart, star of Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Melissa & Joey!
- Get amazing pics on the red carpet with celebrities, princess characters, and special guests!
- Dance and enjoy amazing music with bands and DJs such as Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band, The Peculiar Tales of the SS Bungalow, and more!
- Get your creativity on and craft, craft, craft with on-site crafts and an art installation with the artists from Junebugs!
- Kids yoga classes!
- Special book readings featureing The Princess Fables, The Magical Maple Tree, and When I Grow Up
- Kid N' Play area with a large playground, bounce houses, laser tag and scavenger hunts!
- Yummy food trucks, sno cones, sugar-free drinks and healthy snacks from Sapphire At School
- St. Baldrick's Foundation Shave for the Brave featuring celebrity barbers!
- Amazing vendors such as MaxLove Brand, Active Ride Shop, Junebugs, Stella & Dot, Daisy Chains, Massage Envy, Open Mind Modalities, and more!
- Nonprofit partners such as the McKenna Claire Foundation and the Ty Louis Campbell Foundation
- Mini Rainbow Loom Mess Fest featuring henna tattoos, hair chalking, face painting, and a live art project, all in honor of SuperTy!
- Loomonade Stand Challenge featuring local school kids, judged by participants and Choon Ng himself, sponsored by Rainbow Loom in honor of McKenna Claire Wetzel
- ***Food trucks and food vendors are not included in All-Access Passes and will not accept tickets.
- ****Note that laser tag and Junebugs "store" (take-home crafts) are available for *additional* tickets only (not included in wristband).
The Loom-A-Thon 2 is all about kids uniting to have a great time while giving back, raising funds and awareness for pediatric cancers during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month!
- All-Access Passes: To participate in crafting and Rainbow Loom activities, and to receive a free event lunch bag (while supplies last), one "All-Access" Pass wristband must be purchased per participant. Most all ***Note that laser tag and Junebugs "store" take-home crafts are available for *additional* tickets only (only two items not included in wristband).
- Activity Tickets: To just participate in an individual activity, tickets are available for purchase. To purchase access to the additional Junebugs take-home crafts, activity tickets will be required. In addition, Laser Tag will require activity tickets, even for wristband holders.
- Adults: Non-participating (non crafting) adults attend for free. Thanks for bringing the kiddos!
- FOOD + VENDORS: Do not accept event tickets and are not included in the All-Access Pass.
ALL EVENT PROCEEDS BENEFIT MAXLOVE PROJECT TO HELP SUPERKIDS THRIVE AGAINST THE ODDS
When & Where
MaxLove Project is a nonprofit organization that empowers families fighting childhood cancers and life-threatening conditions with whole-body wellness resources, education and research. We believe that true health starts when families are empowered to be active partners in their child’s healing.
Inspired by SuperMax Wilford, a seven-year-old superhero fighting brain cancer, MaxLove Project is a 100% volunteer-powered, grassroots nonprofit organization founded to help SuperKids thrive against cancer and life-threatening conditions. Our mission is to provide families fighting childhood cancers and life-threatening conditions with accessible, practical, and kid-friendly whole-body wellness. Our ultimate goal is to support SuperKids in overcoming the odds—to thrive in treatment and beyond. We believe that all kids should have full access to every cancer-fighting tool available, including excellent nutrition and therapeutic resources such as acupuncture, physical activity, and healing narratives.
MaxLove Project equips families to thrive within the pediatric healthcare system of today—where the standard of care for most life-limiting illnesses does not include essential integrative therapies—as we work to change the system of tomorrow. We are a community of dedicated change makers who believe in the power of integrative health care for all children.