To celebrate our expanded space (730 sq ft) in Manhattan’s only public hackerspace, we will repeat the success of our first Super Tech Tuesday on April 23rd.
Know what a hackerspace is? Bring your own project to work on or mingle with other project people and check out our selection of tools, parts and materials.
Don’t know what a hackerspace is? Come find out, if you’re interested in creative hardware or software projects.
- A machine shop with mill, lathe and hand tools
- Prusa Mendel 3D printer
- Electronics soldering and reflow tools, including infrared and hot air rework stations, and wide selection of electronics parts and tools
- Sewing machines
- Roof with plants and bees (if they made it through the winter)
- Selection of cold beverages
- An amateur radio station
- Wonderful community of awesome helpful hackers
Any questions? Ask here or on our mailing list.
When & Where
Hack Manhattan is a non-profit cooperative space in Lower Manhattan dedicated to technology, science, and art.