Join us for our upcoming webinar...
SunShares: Going Solar with Group Buying Power
On Tuesday, May 24, 2011, learn how employers can leverage group buying power for greatly improved solar purchase terms.
Developed by the City of San Jose as part of the DOE's Solar America cities initiative, SunShares is a first-of-its-kind solar group-buy model that employers can replicate with financial institutions - enabling their employees to secure highly attractive terms to put solar power on their homes.
This FREE webinar is your chance to find out how to make the power of solar group-buys work for your organization. Utilizing the SunShares solar group-buy model, City of San Jose employees were able to negotiate more than 40 percent off retail solar power rates - securing the lowest cost per watt at that time in the state of California - as well as exceptional financing with San Jose Credit Union.
Proud sponsors of the Bay Area Climate Collaborative's educational outreach to replicate SunShares:
This COMPLIMENTARY webinar will provide:
- Benefits of going solar and value of group purchasing
- In-depth overview on how employers can do a SunShares group purchase
- Variety of resources to make SunShares implementation easy
- Benefits of SunShares for companies, local governments and employees
- Opportunities for partnership through SunShares
Webinar login details will be distributed to registrants in advance. Register today to secure spot!