Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join new San Francisco startup SunnyKarma & Drink Entrepreneurs as we unveil SF's new startup SunnyKarma at the hottest new venue - Folsom Street Foundry.
Main raffle - flight on the private 4-seater plane. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity!
Please register here in advance to participate in our exclusive event raffles & auctions.
SunnyKarma - is a charity auctions & raffles platform, where anyone can donate or bid to win cool experiences. People donate their time, expertise and skills, such as various lessons/mentorship sessions, tickets to coveted shows, flights on private planes, meetings with CEO's & investors, celebrities, or simply interesting people.
Funds raised at the event will be donated to "All The Way Live Foundation" - an after school dance program for underprivileged & at-risk youth in marginalized communities.
Wine tasting generously offered by Rebel Coast Winery
DJ and auctioneer Richard Habib
Take a break from your busy work week, come mingle with like minded cool people, network participate in auctions & raffles and support a good cause.
More details to come, stay tuned.
Capacity is limited, so grab your ticket now!
When & Where
SunnyKarma is a new social fundraising platform where anyone can auction off or bid and win cool experiences and help a good cause.
As a Bidder, with SunnyKarma you:
- Receive real value of a unique experience for the money you donate to worthwhile causes
- Win a unique experience that is not be available anywhere else
- Obtain great experiences, products or services at a fraction of their real cost
As a Donor, with SunnyKarma you:
- Support a cause you believe in without having to donate your own money
- Share your passions, skills, expertise, hobbies and activities with others
- Promote your business, your products, and your brand
- Establish great relationships with people interested in the same cause or experiences that you offer
Types of Experiences
The experiences can be anything that will benefit others - mentorship sessions, works of art, food dishes, flying/driving tours, items, tickets to coveted shows, various lessons such as language, photography, tennis, etc. – use your imagination – its limitless!
Each one of us has something to share with the world. Share what you know and love!
- Anyone has an expertise, skill, passion or a hobby they can share with others: tennis/yoga lesson, photography lesson, language lesson, guitar lesson, etc.
- Meeting at a café to talk about travel, art, movies, technology, fashion, anything you are passionate about.
- If you are Venture Capitalist, C-level executive, or a successful entrepreneur you can offer an hour or two of your time to consult others interested in joining the Silicon Valley entrepreneur world or needing guidance in their business.
- If you have professional expertise in any field, offer it: any professional or legal advice, chiropractic/massage session, music lesson
- As an artist you can donate your finished work, create a unique work of art for the winning bidder, or provide a lesson or guidance to aspiring artists.
- As a business you offer your services - a meal, a cooking lesson, a coffee, adventure activities, tickets to movies, concerts, bowling, arcades, etc.