SunnyKarma & Drink Entrepreneurs Fundraiser & Networking Mixer
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join new San Francisco startup SunnyKarma & Drink Entrepreneurs as we unveil SF's new startup SunnyKarma at the hottest new venue - Folsom Street Foundry.
Main raffle - flight on the private 4-seater plane. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity!
Please register here in advance to participate in our exclusive event raffles & auctions.
SunnyKarma - is a charity auctions & raffles platform, where anyone can donate or bid to win cool experiences. People donate their time, expertise and skills, such as various lessons/mentorship sessions, tickets to coveted shows, flights on private planes, meetings with CEO's & investors, celebrities, or simply interesting people.
Funds raised at the event will be donated to "All The Way Live Foundation" - an after school dance program for underprivileged & at-risk youth in marginalized communities.
Wine tasting generously offered by Rebel Coast Winery
DJ and auctioneer Richard Habib
Take a break from your busy work week, come mingle with like minded cool people, network participate in auctions & raffles and support a good cause.
More details to come, stay tuned.
Capacity is limited, so grab your ticket now!
When & Where
SunnyKarma is a new social fundraising platform where anyone can auction off or bid and win cool experiences and help a good cause.
As a Bidder, with SunnyKarma you:
- Receive real value of a unique experience for the money you donate to worthwhile causes
- Win a unique experience that is not be available anywhere else
- Obtain great experiences, products or services at a fraction of their real cost
As a Donor, with SunnyKarma you:
- Support a cause you believe in without having to donate your own money
- Share your passions, skills, expertise, hobbies and activities with others
- Promote your business, your products, and your brand
- Establish great relationships with people interested in the same cause or experiences that you offer
Types of Experiences
The experiences can be anything that will benefit others - mentorship sessions, works of art, food dishes, flying/driving tours, items, tickets to coveted shows, various lessons such as language, photography, tennis, etc. – use your imagination – its limitless!
Each one of us has something to share with the world. Share what you know and love!
- Anyone has an expertise, skill, passion or a hobby they can share with others: tennis/yoga lesson, photography lesson, language lesson, guitar lesson, etc.
- Meeting at a café to talk about travel, art, movies, technology, fashion, anything you are passionate about.
- If you are Venture Capitalist, C-level executive, or a successful entrepreneur you can offer an hour or two of your time to consult others interested in joining the Silicon Valley entrepreneur world or needing guidance in their business.
- If you have professional expertise in any field, offer it: any professional or legal advice, chiropractic/massage session, music lesson
- As an artist you can donate your finished work, create a unique work of art for the winning bidder, or provide a lesson or guidance to aspiring artists.
- As a business you offer your services - a meal, a cooking lesson, a coffee, adventure activities, tickets to movies, concerts, bowling, arcades, etc.