San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Eight renowned chefs and Zeke Emanuel will host Union Market's annual Sunday Supper, an evening for food lovers to experience a private, family- style dinner at Union Market. This seven course meal will incorporate Good Food Awards ingredients - the best of America's tasty, authentic and responsible artisan food. Proceeds will benefit the James Beard Foundation and the Good Food Merchants Guild.
- Tony Chittum – Iron Gate Restaurant
- Michael Friedman – The Red Hen
- Marjorie Meek-Bradley – Ripple
- John Mooney – Bell Book & Candle
- Dylan Fultineer – Rappahannock
- Robb Duncan – Dolcezza Artisinal Gelato
- Barry Koslow – DGS Delicatessen
- Katsuya Fukashima – Daikaya
When & Where
The historic Union Market was redeveloped by EDENS in order to create an authentic artisanal marketplace. It is a vibrant year-round indoor artisanal food market featuring 40 local vendors.