San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Red Shoe Society presents a Summer Solstice Soiree, benefitting the Long Beach Ronald McDonald House [LBRMH]. Please join us for an evening of food, drink, and music, to raise awareness and support a beautiful cause. All silent auction and raffle proceeds will go back to the house, supporting those families in need.
For more information, please visit the LBRMH website at www.longbeachrmh.org
Summer Cocktail-Casual Attire Requested.
When & Where
Red Shoe Society
Who rocks the house? You do!
Join us in making a difference for the Long Beach Ronald McDonald House. We're looking for fun, motivated, young professionals to kick off their shoes and join a great cause. Some of our community's best and brightest 20, 30 and 40-somethings will be joining forces to build the Red Shoe Society. Will you join?
We want you if:
- You're young 20s to early 40s looking for a great community cause to support.
- Having fun and meeting new, like-minded people sounds like a great way to spend your time.
- You are proud to support the Long Beach Ronald McDonald House and its mission!
- You'll share the Society with your friends (it's not a secret society, after all!)
- Volunteering at social events, fundraisers or with children is one of your favorite things.
Overall, we're looking for awesome people - like you - to make the Long Beach Red Shoe Society an outstanding part of this community. Are you ready? Great!
Your annual dues of $125 is the same as the cost to fund a family for one night in the House. Plus, you'll get a fancy Red Shoe lapel pin.
Call Jen Moore at 562.285.4307 or email email@example.com for details and to fill out a membership form.