The Net Impact San Francisco professional chapter is hosting our first Summer Social. What's that, you ask?
- Who: All Bay Area Net Impact members, friends, and newcomers interested in our network.
- What: A fun day of giving back to the community, eating, drinking, and all around merriment in Golden Gate Park. We will provide a delicious (and sustainable) lunch, beer and wine for all after we finish volunteering!
- Where: Golden Gate Park, meet for volunteering at Stowe Lake Boathouse (note: due to street closures please enter the park at the Lincoln and 9th Ave. enterance). See this map for a visual of the volunteer location and picnic area.
- When: Saturday, July 19th - 11 - 3 pm
- 11 am - Volunteering @ Stowe Lake
- 1 pm - Lunch, games and networking nearby. Did we mention the beer?
- Why: You will meet fun, likeminded people interested in sustainability and revolutionizing the role of business in society. There's never any pressure to join Net Impact, but if you're interested in becoming a paying member of our network all attendees to Summer Serve will get a discount code for $15 off a Net Impact premium membership.
- Cost: FREE for Net Impact premium members, $5 for Net Impact basic members, $10 for non-Net Impact members. Please RSVP now - and no later than 7/15 so we can order plenty of delicious food.
See you there!
DAY OF: Contact Paul at (319)-316-2007 with any questions
Q: How do I know if I am a premium or basic Net Impact member?
A: If you've paid for a membership, you're a premium member. An annual Net Impact premium membership is $65, basic membership is free. Find out more about premium membership here. We're putting this event on with Net Impact dues money, so please only take advantage of Premium Member discount if you have paid dues.
Q: If I want to become a premium member will I have to pay to attend?
A: No! If you know you want to become a paying member, there is a $15 discount for these who come to this event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Q: Is my dog invited?
A: Dogs are 100% allowed in Golden Gate Park, as long as you bring a leash. Please note you will have to tie your dog up while volunteering, and your dog is not guaranteed our lunch leftovers due to a potentially high turnout of hungry humans.
Q: Anything I need to bring?
A: We will be volunteering with an expert garderner, so bring clothes you can get dirty, wear plenty of layers, and bring a reusable water bottle. We have a reserved picnic spot with tables and benches, but feel free to bring a blanket and relax on the grass.
Q: I'm vegan / vegetarian / gluten free. Can I eat?
A: Yes! We will have plenty of tasty vegan and gluten free options. Just indicate once you place your order on the next page.
Q: Net Who? Who are you?
A: Net Impact is a chapter-based nonprofit that connects professionals and students passionate about changing the world through business. Our network ranges from undergraduates to professionals with 30+ years of experience in the fields of sustainability, nonprofit, and corporate social responsibility. To learn more, go to www.netimpact.org, or email email@example.com.