San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tuesday, June 11th , 6:30-8:30pm
Ever harvested mallow out of your yard for fresh green smoothies? Ever massaged kale? If you want to eat healthier, but lack the inspiration - we invite you to join us for a summer salads & smoothies workshop Tuesday, June 11th with Certified Natural Chef Aleece Raw.
For $25, you'll enjoy:
- a delicious, healthy and nutritionally complete whole-foods plant-based meal
- foraging for edible weeds that you can find right in your own backyard
- learning how to make seasonal salads and green smoothies - balanced meals you can make in minutes
- easy-to-follow, flexible recipes that you can take home with you
- an evening of great conversation with like-minded, passionate people
If the weather allows, we'll hold class on our covered patio amidst our burgeoning vegetable garden.
When & Where
The Garden is dedicated to improving the quality of life by connecting people with delicious, healthy, local, affordable and sustainable food.
Our renovated Victorian farmhouse is an inviting retreat to relax and enjoy - you'll feel miles away, yet it's in the heart of the city - just south of the Park Hill Golf Course.