SUMMER MOVIE NIGHT AT THE NATIONAL HARBOR WITH PEP
Sunday, July 14, 2013 from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM (EDT)
Fort Washington, MD
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
During the summer months National Harbor, Maryland, the waterfront development on the Potomac River, presents free classic movies on Sunday evenings on the Plaza’s big screen. Seating is not provided, so attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs. Coolers and outside food and beverages are not allowed. Films begin at dusk, usually around 8:30 p.m. The movie of the evening is Back to the Future.
All ages welcome Cost: FREE
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
THINGS TO KNOW about the People Effecting People Summer Youth Program
- You must pre-register and pre-pay for all events, even free events. Please visit our website at www.pepdmv.org for the registration link.
- PEOPLE EFFECTING PEOPLE reserves the right to cancel any event for any reason. Event cancellations will be necessary for any event that is undersold, or if the venue changes the reservation for any reason.
- Refunds for cancelled events will be made within 10 days of the event cancellation.
- Parents of children under 13 cannot for any reason leave their children unattended at any of our events. All children over the age of 13 are subject to People Effecting People’s Code of Conduct. Children who violate the Code of Conduct will be restricted from attending events in the future.
- There will be a global Waiver and Release for participation in any event during the 2013 Summer/Fall programs.
- By registering for our events, you consent to our Code of Conduct and Waiver of Release. Both items are available for review and signature at www.pepdmv.org. Our venues may also have a code of conduct or waiver of release necessary for participating in activities on their premises. These must be completed and adhered to in order for your child to participate.