in partnership with
The School of Education of the City College of New York (CCNY)
Summer Institute 2013: Collaboration in Practice
Collaboration in Practice is a 3 day professional development institute offered to Integrated Co-Teaching Team teachers.
Collaboration in Practice Summer Institute
Dates: August 12-14th, 2013
Time: 8:30 – 3:00
Location: The City College of New York
North Academic Center (NAC)
Between 136th and 137th on Amsterdam Ave.
Credits: 18 professional development credits to apply towards +175 PD hours
Key Learning Outcomes
- Building and maintaining an effective co-teaching relationship
- Using the Danielson framework in planning and assessment
- Implementing the Six Co-Teaching Models
- Creating effective classroom environments based on the principals of Universal Design for Learning
- Facilitating classroom community, routines, and procedures
- Facilitating social emotional learning in an inclusive classroom
- Reframing inclusion through a disability studies lens
Participants MUST Attend All 3 Days of the Institute
Last Day to Register is Thursday, June 27th!
**Travel directions to CCNY may be obtained at www.hopstop.com