Summer Business Expo, Tampa Bays Best Networking Opportunity
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The RGA Network Summer Expo is open to the public and attendance is Free!
This is a highly attended event that draws in hundreds of business owners and consumers. Vendors and attendees benefit greatly from this evening of networking:
- In one evening you can make dozens of powerful connections with peers, partner, and customers that may contribute to the growth your business.
- An excellent opportunity to showcase your expertise, service, and/or product to a captive and interested audience of hundreds of business networkers and consumers.
- Learn tips and strategies on marketing, presenting, and communicating the value of the product and service you offer.
- Connect with and get to know business leaders in the Tampa Bay area.
Date: Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013
Time: 4:00 to 7:00pm (VIP Event $12 from 7:00 to 9:00pm)
Location: The Minnreg Hall, 6340 126th Avenue North Largo, FL 33773
For information on vendor and sponsor opportunities, please contact RGA President, Mark O’Donnell, at (727) 433-2774 or Email INFO@RGAnetwork.net
When & Where
May Benifits of RGA~
- A web presence for new business owners and entrepreneurs that have not yet launched their own website
- Back-links to your website, Facebook profile, LinkedIn profile, and Twitter profiles support your SEO efforts.
- Mobile optimization provides a fast and easy way to access member contact information
- Track your number of hits 24 hours a day by viewing your directory listing
- Easy to use online form to change your listing.
- No extra fee, your directory listing is included with your annual membership fee
RGA has incorporated best practices gathered through years of experience in networking. Specifically designed the RGA model is:
- Feature weekly networking meetings that welcomed everyone and created value for members and guests
- Provide a system that allowed business owners to meet and get to like, know, and trust each other
- Create an environment where referrals are voluntary and based on willingness, not mandatory quotas
- Host fun and effective after-hour events that welcome both members and non-members, and partner with other local networking groups to maximize local business exposure
- Build the knowledge base and skill set of members by offering high-quality business seminars through weekly Speakers and monthly RGA University Seminars
The RGA Network is Tampa Bay’s fastest growing networking organization. There are more than 15 local networking meetings where you can meet and get to know business professionals who are committed to created opportunities for all. Membership is easy and affordable. Wall Street Networking at Main Street pricing!