San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Jimmy's No. 43 welcomes Net Impact New York Professional Chapter Members for a special summer beer tasting and pairing menu.
The four-course meal, sustainably grown by local farmers, is provided through Just Food and includes local beer, wine and cider. Reps from Jimmy's No. 43 and Just Food will be present to explain the food and process as well.
6:30 - 7:00 : Cash bar
7:00 - 9:00 : Dinner
1. Fluke ceviche,local corn, cilantro
2. Watermelon, aged blue cheese, mint salad
3. Grilled bratwurst, baby mustard greens, fingerling potatoes
4. Strawberry shortcake, buttermilk biscuit
There will also be a vegetarian menu available, but you need to select a vegetarian ticket to receive it. Vegetarian RSVP's should be received by Friday 7/26.
We hope you can join us!
About Jimmy's No. 43
About Just Food
Just Food is a non-profit organization that connects communities and local farms with the resources and support they need to make fresh, locally grown food accessible to all New Yorkers. Just Food empowers regional farmers and food producers, CSA organizers and everyday eaters to establish and experience healthy food systems—in every neighborhood.
When & Where
Net Impact NYC Professional Chapter
Net Impact NYC is a New York City Professional chapter of Net Impact, a global community of 60,000+ leaders who are committed to changing the world through business.
The Net Impact New York City Professional Chapter (NINYC) activates a network of professionals to leverage the marketplace for sustainable social & environmental change. We do this by connecting the right people, knowledge sharing and inspiring positive change.
- Connecting: Our events and programs allow professionals to build valuable relationships
- Knowledge sharing: Our panel discussions and skills-building workshops raise awareness and educate individuals
- Inspiring: Our speakers and partners are passionate, committed and intelligent industry leaders
To learn more or for ways to get involved visit us at http://netimpactnyc.org/