Summer is almost here! What are your kids doing this year???
We are excited to offer our very own version of "Summer Camp" sans the bug spray and wet swim suit. We're offering one week (Mon - Fri, 9am - 12pm) of teaching the basic kitchen skills like measuring,and baking, recipes likes breakfast breads & pizza dough from scratch. Attendees will also learn the importance of teamwork, cleanliness, safety in the kitchen.
Each day students will learn one catagory of baking and take home treats made that day!
- Day One: Cookies and Bars
- Day Two: Breakfast Breads and Pastries
- Day Three: Pizza!
- Day Four: Cupcake Decorating
- Day Five: Grand Tasting for Parents
Light lunch will be provided each day which is included in the cost. An attachment with more a more detailed description will be sent upon request. Parents will also be required to fill out an Emergency Contact and Allergy form before camp.
Please register your child in the appropriate week for their ag
- 06/25/12 - 06/29/12, 9am - 12pm: 8-16 years old
- 08/27/12 - 08/31/12, 9am - 12pm: 8-16 years old