Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Networking is a critical part of the job search process, but it is often neglected. This opportunity will help veterans to:
- Refine their personal brand
- Learn how to sell themselves to potential employers
- Use effective networking techniques
Attendees will have an opportunity to develop networking skills with local business leaders and veteran mentors.
Sessions will be led by:
- Lida Citroen- Personal Branding Expert & Renown Author
- John Jones- Former CEO of Wall Street Warfighters Foundation & USMC Veteran
- Trevor Crandall- VGJ Board Member, Financial Consultant, & Iraq War Army Veteran
Veterans will depart with:
- Copy of Reputation 360 by Lida Citroen
- Personal connections with prominent businesspeople
- Necessary networking strategies