Taught by: Arlene Lyons and Jeff South.
Sunday, February 24, 2013, 1:00 - 4:00PM
Monday, February 25, 2013, 9:30AM - 4:30PM
Millennials – love them; hate them; we need them in our salons. The salons that will thrive in the next 10 years and beyond will be the ones who master the art of leading this very special generation as they work alongside the generations that came before them – Gen-Xers and Boomers.
What You Will Learn:
- Everything you need to know to understand the Millennial mindset and behaviors
- What is the profile of a successful leader of Millennials?
- How to communicate effectively with Millennials
- How to effectively coach a Millennial, including providing performance feedback
- Practical solutions for motivating Millennials
- Making a career path that makes the best Millennials stay
- Solutions for bridging the gap between Millennials and Boomers/Gen-Xers
- Creating the right culture for your salon
- Class includes actual practice of the key successful leadership practices