Saturday, June 22, 2013 at 9:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
*please see FAQs
Hip Hop and fashion collide at Style Grounds!
Presented by Produktacon Entertainment.
This is a 21+ event
Join us at the Think Tank Art Gallery as we witness the latest clothing from Bamn Apparel modeled down the runway in LA's fashion district.
There will also be performances by Habit, Hasseb aka Futuristic, Gullie Lamont and A. Jackson.
It will be a great night to check out new urban trends and mix & mingle with music, art and fashion enthusiast.
RSVP for free today!
Check out the clothing lines: Check out the performers:
1.)Do I have to register with my real name?
- Yes, you must provide your first and last name as printed on your ID. Our bouncers will use the name on your ID to verify that you have registered.
2.)Can I register for multiple people?
- Yes, you can register for multiple people but you must provide their first and last name (as it appears on their IDs) and email address.
3.)Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions?
- Yes, our email is email@example.com. Please contact us with any questions you may have. If you would like to speak to someone, request it in an email. Leave your contact info and we will contact you as soon as possible.
4.)Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Yes, the age requirement is 21+ and you must bring a valid photo ID (Drivers license, passport, etc.).
5.)Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in?
- No, we will have a guest-list with the names of everyone who registered. Bouncers will check for your name on the list and admit you in the building. If your name is not on the list you will not be admitted.
6.)Is there parking at the event? If not, is there a near by facility in which to park?
- The venue does not have its own parking area but, there is ample street parking and a free parking lot on 925 Wall St, Los Angeles, CA 90015 (1 block from venue)