STUDIO64 2013: PLAYGROUND FOR TOMORROW'S LIFESTYLE
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
- Community. Meet cool people, from fashionistas to techies!
- Models. Yes Models. See models wearing the future of fashion+technology!
- 3D Printers & Precision Cutting. Play with desktop 3D printers and precision cutting printers.
- Interact. Meet company founders and actually play with the products!
- Network. Meet your future co-founder, CTO, Editor, Investor, or Blogger!
- Intimate technology. The future of design and innovation is moving to the bedroom.
- Discounts. Get access to special discounts and giveaways!
- Each purchased ticket includes a drink ticket. Appetizers served throughout the night.
More Companies will be announced every week. Buy your tickets now before they sell out!
Mobile-based dress rental service for stylish women.
Interested in participating? Contact Charles at email@example.com to find out availability. Company must be in fashion, entertainment, wearable tech, or lifestyle.
SF FASHTECH (SFFT) is the premier community platform dedicated to the intersection of fashion, design, and technology in San Francisco. Since 2011, SFFT has created a global audience and network to promote and drive advancements in fashion, media, ecommerce, mobile, wearable technology, and other applications. Our past events include Wearable Future, STUDIO64, and Fashtech Insight. Our community is large and inclusive with entrepreneurs, designers, retailers, software developers, marketers, bloggers, investors, and enthusiastic individuals.
Learn more at: www.sffashtech.com.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.