This leadership conference is for student organization leaders and will include sessions on budgeting/NISG funding, motivation of members, team development, advertising, recruitment, event planning and resources for student organization leaders.There will also be networking opportunities, a keynote speaker, and door prizes!
Who: Student Organization Leaders and Executives (but open to all students, faculty and staff)
Where: Maucker Union meeting rooms
Goal: To equip student leaders with the resources they need to effectively lead their organization or group; and, to give student leaders an opportunity to present at a professional conference.
- 9:30am - 10:00am Registration
- 10:00am - 10:20am Welcome and Opening Program
- 10:30am - 11:00am Session 1
- 11:10am - 11:40am Session 2
- 11:50am - 12:20pm Session 3
- 12:30pm - 1:00pm Lunch
- 1:10pm - 1:40pm Large Group Mixer/Networking Opportunity
- 1:50pm - 2:20pm Session 4
- 2:30pm - 3:00pm Session 5
- 3:10pm - 4:00pm Closing Program and Door Prizes