Student Leadership and Career Forum Event 2012
Wednesday, May 2, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
This Event Has Been CANCELLED!
ISPE Northeast Regional
Student Leadership and Career Forum 2012
Hosted by the New Jersey Chapter
655 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
Discover the latest information on hiring trends, skill required and other tips to help you obtain a career in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industry.
A full day workshop for students providing insights on careers in the pharmaceutical, biotech and manufacturing industry where an exchange of information, ideas and lessons learned can be shared among attendees. Some key items highlighted include job search best practices, resume reviews by mentors, interviewing skills, professional etiquette, and networking skills.
Student Chapter Members and Non-Members are welcomed. Membership Applications will be made available to student Non-members!
The event will begin at 9:00 am and conclude at 5:00 pm.
Breakfast, Lunch and refreshments will be served.
There will be a $25 charge for the event for students.
For further details on event registration please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Registration is a must. No walk-ins will be allowed
- Industry participants and young professionals share life experiences
- Students active participation in the activities
- Students will learn specific skills including social, interview, business dress, resume building, networking and career planning
- Remember to bring your resume to be reviewed
- Provide a professional oriented event but have a good time
Click Here to pay by check
ISPE Refund Policy:
Cancellations received after 12:00pm 2 days prior to event and "no shows" will still be billed. Refunds will be processed within 30 days of purchase only. Any purchase 30 days after will not be refunded.