Strive to Thrive Blueskies Expo
Friday, October 19, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Blueskies Wellness, Inc. is reaching out into the community to raise awareness and support to stop bullying in our schools and on our streets.
- Sponsored by: DelStar Productions and Schreiber Lawfirm, LLC in Salem, NH
- MUSIC BY: JAM'N 94.5 DJ Sammy Smoove and DJ Reddy
- HOSTED BY: Maria Cristina Payano, Miss Massachusetts Latina U.S. 2011
- GUEST APPEARANCES BY: Taylor Kinzler, Miss Massachusetts 2012 & Lowell Spinners Mascot, Canaligator
- Fabulous Raffle Prizes! Family Pack of 4 Tickets to Disney on Ice at TD Garden, 4 Tickets to Shrek the Play; 2 Tickets to Wachusett Ski Area; $100 Gift Certificate to Essex Art Center; Newest American Girl Doll: Rebecca Rubin, 3 Month Membership to Latitude Sports Clubs with one free personal training session, 1 customized facial at Spa Ni'Joli, 2 goodie bags from Cedar's Mediterranean Foods, and many more!
- The expo will feature an Art Contest for middle and high school students. The top 3 winners will receive a grand prize at the expo! To participate in the contest, individual students must submit a piece of visual art (of any size, shape, or form; i.e., photography, sculpture, painting, etc.) that illustrates their perspective on the question, "What does bullying mean to you?" The purpose of the contest is to inspire children to think about and discuss the impact of bullying in their lives. The student can contact Blueskies for additional information and must be present at the expo to win the grand prize. --Art Contest Now Closed- Finalists will be notified the week of the Expo!
- There will also be face painting, food, fun, and more!
When & Where
Blueskies Wellness, Inc.
Blueskies Wellness, Inc. is a bullying prevention agency founded and run by local Psychotherapist, Belen Godwin LCSW PhDC. Blueskies was founded on the ideal that every child has the right to feel safe in and out of school. We are committed to working with communities to end bullying, altogether, both at school and in the workplace.