Strike Out Cancer
Saturday, January 12, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PST)
This is a 3 game singles bowling tournament to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The first game is ten pin bowling, games 2and 3 are no tap.
New bowling balls for High Score Male and Female.
There will also be a raffle tickets for sale at the event for additional prizes. Prizes include:
- $25 to Ladera Bar and Grill
- $50 to the Aveda Salon in Morgan Hill
- $20 pedicure at Tina's Nail Salon
- A gift bag of lotion and organic soaps from Carta Luna
- $25 to Betsy's Diner
- One stay at Holiday Inn Express
- $25 to Chili's
- $20 to Red Robin
- $100 to South County Animal Hospital
- $20 to Booksmart
- And more to come!
This is a fun, family friendly event. Even if you don't want to bowl admission is free and you can still participate in the raffle and support friends and family.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.